[Sca-cooks] A digression on the Rochester Garbage Plate

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Fri May 8 21:13:10 PDT 2009

On May 8, 2009, at 10:58 PM, S CLEMENGER wrote:

> Nom!
> Trying to visualize that combined with udon, though....
> I am full of the fail tonight....
> --M

Functionally, probably not too different from using any of the Asian
variants on barbecued pork, except this pork swims. The flavor and
texture are different, but insomuch as it's slices or chunks of a
larger hunk-o-protein with a sweet glaze on its outer surface, it
probably behaves pretty similarly.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter