[Sca-cooks] Tea Information

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Fri May 15 10:44:58 PDT 2009

I'm coordinating Youth Point for Pennsic.? I'm hoping to host a Known World Youth Officers' Meet and Greet on evening.? I had this idea that it would be neat to have a class for the kids on period-style serving and then invite those who wanted to to come back and serve at the meeting.? I don't want to deal with the hassel and? issues of a full meal, so I was thinking of a late afternoon/early evening Tea.?

Any ideas on:

Period Tea? Service? (Any Culture)

Ideas for simple "tea" foods that kids could maybe help prepare?

-Ardenia