[Sca-cooks] Yay! We're Free!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 15:29:09 PDT 2009

> I would hope that, with that kind of record, she's at least on the Pelican
> watch list!!!
>
> Kiri

She's still pretty new to the SCA, having only been in a few years.

But she has also been told she doesn't need to bother being a protoge'

because she is so visible. When I fought the last Crown tournament

she was going away with something. The previous Crown didn't declare

who would be the Kingdom Hospitaller until after the list in case I won.

I did, so the current Hospitaller said she would continue the office until

we stepped down.

The fun thing is that one of our final acts of our reign we made that officer,

now Mistress Vara Sigurdsdotter, a Pelican.

Gunthar