[Sca-cooks] Sorrel

edoard at medievalcookery.com edoard at medievalcookery.com
Tue May 19 06:34:08 PDT 2009

Shoot, and I've even made that one!  I always end up leaving out the
sorrel because I can't find any around here.

Note that this recipe - taking half-boiled eggs, removing the yolks,
adding stuff, putting the yolks back in, and continuing to boil them -
is potentially very very messy.  The end result is really cool though.

- Doc