[Sca-cooks] Cooking over an Open Fire

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu May 21 08:15:00 PDT 2009

People know that I have cookbooks, so I have gotten a lot of reference
questions
over the years regarding if I have recipes for this or that food or
beast. This has
included instructions on whole pig roasts for a group in Australia, how
to cook a black
bear for a group of hunters, wild turkey recipes for when the dad hit
the flock with the pick-up truck,
etc. You never know when you might need an actual recipe for a whole steer.

Johnnae