[Sca-cooks] OT / OOP - mystery object

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 19:30:14 PDT 2009

I'm with the medical / food-grade / related camp on this one.

Actually, I have a vague notion that this is a taxidermist / embalmer /
autopsy tool -- which may bring it back into the skin/hide removal
arena...  esp. possible as a trapper's / furrier's bit o' kit.

Adieu, Amra  / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

SCA:  al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at gmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen