[Sca-cooks] OT Amber polishing demo

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:50:43 PDT 2009

Is it something to do while you're there (you pay to have someone teach you
how to polish) or is it a kit of some sort that includes a video where you
can watch and "play along"??????????
Vilinius, Lithuania is where my father's family was from.  If he learns of a
glass factory near by please let me know - it was called the "chuta" (ch -
like the gargle sound in chutzpah not the ch as in cheese)  but that just
means "factory".  I'd like to go some day.  The family owned the glass
factory way back when (or at least that's the story I've been told)

-Shoshanna