[Sca-cooks] Platina translations

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon May 25 14:49:07 PDT 2009

NOTE:  I took this from an earlier translation of Platina than the
current,
much better one by Mary Jane Milham.  However, as it is such a simple
recipe, I doubt that it would be much different.

Kiri

It's Mary Ella Milham.  I found her to be a delightful
conversationalist as
well as sharp and incisive.  She attended a lecture I gave on Food in
Renaissance Art and it certainly sharpened my presentation.

Bear
=========

For those who haven't the slightest idea what these two are talking
about or who missed the earlier discussions here on the various pros
and cons of the multiple Platina translations available, see this file
in the FOOD-BOOKS section of the Florilegium:

cb-rv-Platina-msg (27K)  1/30/05    Reviews of cookbooks having
Platina recipes.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com