[Sca-cooks] Sent Sovi and A&S- advice needed

Jim and Andi jimandandi at cox.net
Wed May 27 19:05:49 PDT 2009

The kingdom is Trimaris. The rules do not specifically cite this as a
requirement, however having entered in this category previously I have
found this is expected by the judges.

http://trimaris.org/files/artsci/Rules_A&S_Faire.pdf

I am sure any esteemed Trimarian Laurels on this list would be happy to
give further details.

Madhavi