[Sca-cooks] Harfleur 1415

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sun May 31 17:21:03 PDT 2009

You're probably safe with beef, pork or salt cod, although having come
through a month or so without restocking, the meat was probably salted.  The
siege was ended by a negotiated date (September 23) to permit time for a
French relief column to arrive.  Henry restocked his expended weaponry from
the intercepted French and Harfleur opened the gates on Sept. 22, IIRC.  The
city's stores had not been fully expended and Henry resupplied from them.

Bear