[Sca-cooks] Bathing - was Spices in meals: a thought and a question

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue May 5 07:26:17 PDT 2009

Total immersion bathing was in fact practiced by those who could afford
it; since major cities had bathhouses with tubs as well as steam baths,
immersion bathing for the poorer people would be more common in urban
settings.
-- Jadwiga, author of CA 136-137 Hygiene of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

--
-- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net