[Sca-cooks] Root Vegetable Storage

tudorpot at gmail.com tudorpot at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:29:04 PDT 2009

My father said Parsnips were always best harvested after the frost- some
picked the following spring were amazing.
A few years ago in Harrowsmith Country Living there was a Diy article
about building a small closet onto your house to work as cold storage-
lots of info re insulation- it was kept heated with an old fashioned
light bulb.

Theodora