[Sca-cooks] Hots, chili dogs etc..

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 08:48:12 PDT 2009

This conversation got me hungry and I have now made

my breakfast of kind of fancified chili dogs.

Looking in the 'fridge and pantry I found some ingredients

so I'm having "Chili dogs" made with Orowheat 7 grain

bread, a couple of pork and venison sausages, some

beanless Wolf brand chili topped with shredded cheddar/

Monteray Jack cheese and Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard.

Don't get too sqwicked out by the "chili dog for breakfast"

thing, I usually eat weird stuff for breakfast and besides

I eat it around 10:30 - 11:00 am.

Mmmm...

Gunthar