[Sca-cooks] Root Vegetable Storage

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed May 6 12:30:16 PDT 2009

<<< The only dark/dry/cool place I have in my condo is the  under-stair
closet and that is where I store my  WINE!

Katira >>>

To which Mora asked:
<<< If it is good for wine why can't it be good for vegs? >>>

I suspect what Katira meant was that her under-stair closet was
already full of wine.

It is difficult for two items to share the same space. While you can
store the fruit in the wine, isn't that called Sangria?, the thought
of wine filled with carrots and parsnips... doesn't sound that
appealing. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas