[Sca-cooks] Hots, chili dogs etc..

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 07:27:26 PDT 2009

Sorry ... should have specified OOP ... I work for the BLM in

south west Wyoming.  Part of my work is doen it the far reaches and back alleys of Nowhere in particular referred to coloquially as 'the field'.  I manage 712 miles of historic trail, 28 recreation sties, 18 hunter guide outfitters, 14 Wilderness Sutyd Areas and do a Significant portion of the Living History.

Cool JOB ... what can I say.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.

I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.