[Sca-cooks] pate, terrine and rillettes?

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 7 10:32:28 PDT 2009

No answers, but a thought in response to these comments:

And AnneMarie wrote:
 >I'm not necessarily talking about a smooth pate...a chunky rillette
 >would do....

Well, what about finely mincing the meat as is illustrated by Robin on
the Tudor Cook YouTube site.  It's entitled "Mincing Veal" in case this
link doesnt work -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqn7xoal98k&feature=channel_page

The video is 2:28 minutes long and I think you could read through the
resultant mince.  Wouldn't that be fine enough for something like a pate
even though it might not be put together like one?

Alys K.

--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com