[Sca-cooks] A digression on the Rochester Garbage Plate

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Fri May 8 12:18:47 PDT 2009

I make a version of koshari with  kidney beans (or lentils), some form or
rice or
quinoa, onions, and whatever else I happen to have about the house.  Usually
spiced with some sort of hot sauce, cumin, black pepper, and a little salt.

Toss it all together with some crispy onions and it's go time.

I've eaten it for breakfast already as well.

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 8:43 PM, Debra Eccles <deccles2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Its scary to remember my favorite combination in college - kidney beans,
> blueberry yoghurt and grape juice.  Now the thought is retching...
>
> Deirdre O'Bardon

                                   - William Gibson