[Sca-cooks] school woes was beverage ideas for a tea

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon May 18 10:33:09 PDT 2009

This is the first year this has ever been done in this fashion.
Their last day should have been prior to Memorial Day.
This allowed previous classes to start summer jobs and summer school.
School is going so late this year that they are missing the first freshman
registration dates at their colleges and universities which is of
major concern. If they fail to get their schedules and classes for next
year,
I don't know. Paying for another semester at today's prices because
they only got part of their schedule filled.
Summer school at college is also not an option for them.
I can remember graduating on a Friday and starting summer school
on Monday.

Johnnae