[Sca-cooks] Wohlgemuth's woodcut

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon May 18 16:33:06 PDT 2009

Johnnae commented:

<<< For those that want to follow along--
( I have not yet been able to get the images from Bear's article to
load.
I am going to have to try again.) >>>

Yes. My apologies. I spent several hours this past weekend between
bouts of flu trying to solve this. There is only so long I can bang
my head against Word before I have to take a break and try again
later. The images are in the Word source (.doc) but they come across
as blank when I create the HTML version. I've not had this problem
before.

If you open the HTML version of the file you will see near the top
links to the text and Word versions. Clicking on the Word version
will download it to you machine and it does include the three images.
Like any Word document, you will need to look at the document in the
Online Layout or Page Layout view rather than Normal in order to see
the graphics.

Again the file that is the concern is this file in the FOOD-BREADS
section of the Florilegium:
Trenchers-Hst-art (14K)  9/15/06    "Trenchers - A Brief History" by
HL Baric
                                        Firehand (Bear).

Stefan

--------