[Sca-cooks] Smoker was: Bread Questions

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Fri May 29 12:19:00 PDT 2009

Pastrami - my eyes saw pastrami!  I'm going to have to try this.  I usually
pickle my own corned beef (or buffalo when we can get it) but I'm okay with
buying a store one and "fixing" it.

When we were in New York last summer we purchased a whole pastrami and froze
it and packed it back to Colorado - it's still there waiting for us to get
enough people who will truly enjoy it together!

Shoshanna