[Sca-cooks] Harfleur 1415

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sun May 31 15:30:49 PDT 2009

My limited knowledge indicates that in 1415 Henry V's army captured Harfleur
but didn't have adequate food and many died.  When they started out for
Calais they took food from the peasants for their trip.

Is your plan to have the competition from the French peasants side or the
English invaders or both?

I'm not sure what King Henry would have still had with him or what he could
have sent back to England for.

Please don't use horse!  Maybe a nasty pony or two but not horse!!

Shoshanna