[Sca-cooks] Spices: a thought and a question

t.d.decker at att.net t.d.decker at att.net
Sat May 2 07:00:59 PDT 2009

This has a very good chance of being true.  Moslems are required to bathe the entire body once a week (Friday before congregational prayers is suggested).  Jews use a total immersion bath (mikvah) for ritual purity.  Bathing in Inquisition Spain could have been hazardous to your health, as I believe is mentioned in A Drizzle of Honey.

Bear
-------------- Original message from "Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps" <dephelps at embarqmail.com>: --------------