[Sca-cooks] I is in teh East Kingdom!

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue May 5 04:29:51 PDT 2009

On May 4, 2009, at 11:48 PM, S CLEMENGER wrote:

> yeah for EK!
> double-yeah for good food!
> --Maire, totally missing the leopard-skin suit reference....

Yes, as has been mentioned, this is probably a Fred Flintstone
reference. I had said something to Annie ('Lainie's daughter) to the
effect of, "should I send you a digital photo of myself (Since 'Lainie
has never actually met me) or just wear my usual leopard-skin business
suit?"

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter