[Sca-cooks] I is in teh East Kingdom!

lcm at jeffnet.org lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue May 5 12:38:16 PDT 2009

all the folks who asked- sorry, but I'm only here until Friday, and
I'm having to very carefully pace myself- so running around to see
folks is kinda not happening. But Master A is right here and I'm told
he knows his way around Chinatown...
 Was going to go to the Met today, but I was not human until after 2,
so we're off to other adventures this afternoon. I'm very tierd from
traveling and still on Oregon time...
 'Lainie
 On Tue 05/ 5/09  6:45 AM , Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com sent:
 Yeah, took me a minute, because he doesn't look much like Fred
 Flintstone to me ;-)
 Hey, Lainie, what are the chances of us both going to the same
event,
 so I can miss you like you missed me in Seattle?
 ;-)

Links:
------
[1] mailto:sclemenger at msn.com