[Sca-cooks] Bathing,

Mark S. Harris MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
Wed May 6 01:04:15 PDT 2009

Daniel remarked:

<<< It is my understanding that someone from the West brought a
portable hot tub
to the 20 Year Celebration. >>>

Okay. Now you've done it. :-)

 From the decadence-msg file in the Florilegium. One of my favorites.

-------
About 10 years ago or so I remember a household from the Barony of
Allyshia, (Humboldt Cty., CA) that showed up at an Egil's Tourney in An
Tir, and at a Purgatorio in the West with an early-60s Lincoln, (or some
other piece of big Detroit Iron), towing a trailer that had a large
wooden
hot tub on it.  They would dismount the tub, fill it with water, and
then
disconnect the radiator on the Lincoln and run a pair of hoses from the
engine and water pump to the hot tub.  It would take about 3-4 hours of
the engine at idle to bring the tub up to temperature.  (The tub held
about 16)  I hope they were not using anti-freeze.  For myself, I'll
stick
to the wood-fired baths at Clinton War.

Ivar Hakonarson
Adiantum, An Tir.
--------

Stefan
======
Mark S. Harris
Electronics Engineer, Board and Systems Design
MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris