[Sca-cooks] A digression on the Rochester Garbage Plate

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu May 7 06:30:12 PDT 2009

Well, my maternal grandfather's favorite breakfast was a serving of grits,
topped by a piece of cheese toast (made with the sharpest cheddar
available), topped with maple syrup!  And I think I have mentioned in other
discussions my husband's predilection for peanut butter-butter-catsup
sandwiches.....

Kiri