[Sca-cooks] pate, terrine and rillettes?

edoard at medievalcookery.com edoard at medievalcookery.com
Thu May 7 07:01:06 PDT 2009

I think we dug into this quite a while back and came up with nothing
really resembling pate (much to my disappointment).  I suppose some of
the meat pies could come close if the meat were ground finely enough.

There is a recipe for chopped liver in Du Fait de Cuisine though.
(my interpretation - http://recipes.medievalcookery.com/liver.html )

Blast.  Now I'm craving pate and foie gras and fried liver and stilton
and all those other wonderfully stinky foods.

- Doc