[Sca-cooks] seaweed

Ian Kusz sprucebranch at gmail.com
Fri May 8 09:06:31 PDT 2009

I'm really gonna have to figure out what kind of seaweed I have.....anyone
who can read...uh....Chinese?  wanna come over?

Rinsed for how long?

Oh, and thanks to all for helping an ignorant bachelor out.....I'm trying to
find things of which my cardiologist would approve...and that I can bear the
taste of...and that don't take more bother than I'm willing to put up
with....

Hey, what can I say?  ADHD, if I can blame this on that, too.

Is it safe when it goes all thin after soaking, or is it like the original,
lethal-to-human-flesh state?

He attacked me with seaweed, your honor.  I had to shoot.