[Sca-cooks] Japanese breakfast

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sun May 10 11:56:53 PDT 2009

We just got back last month from Japan.  We stayed at hotels that served
buffets.  Usually both Eastern and Western foods.  My favorite was tofu with
soy sauce, ginger and green onions, sashimi, and eggs.  Aslo some of the
more Western foods (sausage, roll,  tc.)

Did not like the fermented beans.  I learned that a nice big breakfast with
lots of good protein keeps me going throughout the day (and it's yummy too!)

Shoshanna