[Sca-cooks] OT / OOP - mystery object

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Thu May 21 13:16:32 PDT 2009

It MIGHT be something you use when doing upholstery work.  We've got
a couple of chairs sitting (some in pieces!) in the garage, and have
looked into this a little.  And one of the better fabric sources
locally is also an upholstery wholesaler, so we MAY have seen similar
tools there.

My husband thinks it MIGHT be the tool you use to tighten the
strapping that underlies the seat cushion.  The teethy things grab
the webbing so you can get maximum tightening.

chimene