[Sca-cooks] Food processor query

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Mon Nov 2 08:03:36 PST 2009

Talana,
I've been very pleased with my Kitchen Aid (motor on the bottom). It has
both a large bowl and a small bowl and came with a box of different
blades. It have been very functional both at home and for feasts. The
only complaint I've ever had is that the plastic box the blades came in
for storage was rather thin and brittle plastic; the plastic hinges for
the lid broke almost immediately and the lid has cracked. But those
things have nothing to do with the machine itself, they are merely
annoying. The machine itself has made dough, chopped and sliced a myriad
of things, made puree of lots of things (soft and hard), and has always
performed like a champ. And it cleans up easily because all the parts
(except the base) are dishwasher safe. And the base just takes a wet
paper towel (and sometimes a soapy sponge) to clean it up. And --
totally irrelevant to it's function, but nice for aesthetics -- it comes
in a variety of colors (or at least it used to).

Lynn the Inquisitive