[Sca-cooks] Cookery book at Longleat House?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Nov 7 15:31:23 PST 2009

It has not been published as far as I know. I asked again
a few months back and was told the introduction was
still being written at that time with no publication date set for 2009.

CBH has not heard either. Her part of it has been done for many, many
years.

I should hear something as soon as it is available. I'm in line to get
a copy.

Johnnae