[Sca-cooks] boke of cokery 1500 -- Potage for somer season

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Nov 9 06:28:09 PST 2009

One recipe like this is probably ok, but I don't think you can
reproduce the entire volume
in such a manner.

And there are recipes in the Pynson that are not in the Napier or the
Holkham mss.
I've looked in the past because I own the Pynson on microfilm in a
readable version,
I own the Napier from 1882, and I also own the Holkham mss on a cd.

There are differences between all three.

Johnna