[Sca-cooks] an event *with* a feast out West

Ginny Beatty ginbeatty at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:18:57 PST 2009

Just to dispel a rumour that the West doesn't have feast, I visited
out there last March 2009 and attended the White Shield tournament.
They had a sumptuous 4 course feast (Feast of the 4 Kates) for
approximately 100 people or so. This I would consider to be a standard
sized Midrealm feast. I was also told of a Hunt-themed feast that
occurs in early December.
If the West allegedly doesn't have feasts, then where does my buddy
Baron Aelf of King's Crossing get dishpan hands from doing all those
dishes at the events? ;)

Cheers,
Gwyneth