[Sca-cooks] Barberries

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Nov 12 10:57:57 PST 2009

I've sent you offlist what I posted on barberries last month on the
list.
No need to repeat it and bore people.

We've mentioned barberries in connection with the cranberry
discussions in the past 3 months.
Those posts would be great to look over as they are current.
Stefan lags behind in his indexing but you can of course always look
through the archives
at
http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/sca-cooks-ansteorra.org/
and search under cranberries or barberries for all our current
thoughts and research.

Johnnae