[Sca-cooks] Barberries

CHARLES POTTER basiliusphocas at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 12:14:39 PST 2009

   They are dried in small plastic bags and I just throw them into the freezer till I am ready to use them.  They will last a long time like this.  I just signed up to the list a few weeks ago and I am Master Basilius Phocas (aka Charles A. Potter in Lexingrton KY) of the Middle.  If you want I can send a recipe from the Libro Novo using barberries.

                                                      Master B