[Sca-cooks] Candied fruits--oranges and lemons

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Nov 13 17:18:44 PST 2009

I use thicker peels than Raphaella and if you have looked at her photos I
also don't waste that much peel! :)
I like a nice bite of peel so that is why I make them bigger.
Also dipped in chocolate (not period but AMAZING!) they make great 12th
night gifts.
Since I am no longer allowed sugar I am wondering if anyone out there has
candied peep with any of the substitutes, or at the very least a combo of
sugar and a substitute?
Eduardo