[Sca-cooks] April Cookery Symposium

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 18 18:43:20 PST 2009

Rafaella wrote:

 >This sounds fantastic! I tried searching for flights from SeaTac
 >(Seattle, WA) to MFD-Mansfield Lahn Regional on both Thursday and
 >Friday and returning Sunday or Monday and it says there are no flights
 >of any kind.

 >Doing a directions search it looks like it would take 1 day and 14
 >hours straight driving, and I don't think that's workable either.

 >Any suggestions?

Yes, fly into Cleveland and ride down with someone from there.  (I'm six
miles from the Cleveland airport.)  Bear in mind, though, that this is a
fairly small cookery event.  There are plans for a larger one next year
but no date has been set.  Possible location is in Chicago.

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com
http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/