[Sca-cooks] April Cookery Symposium

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Nov 18 20:55:56 PST 2009

>This event should be handicapped accessible too. I am pretty sure it is
>being held in a building with an elevator.

The site says partially accessible, with an elevator between floors.
If it's the same site as two years ago (when I was sick and hand to
cancel the class I was teaching) I think they said there were a few
steps into the building.  I remember asking questions and deciding
that it was accessible enough for me, at least.  (For anyone that
doesn't know, I use a wheelchair, but can handle a few steps when I
have to).

Ranvaig