[Sca-cooks] other culinary Symposiums in 2010

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 08:11:25 PST 2009

In answer to "So what other Culinary Symposiums are being held in 2010?"

We have starting planning for next year's Culinary Symposium in AnTir in 2010, and are hoping to possibly have it rotate up and down the western coast, starting in 2011 .

This year it will be in Washington state in either the Olympia area, or in Kitsap. Please let me know if you might be interested in teaching, I wasn't sure if it was too early to start posting here as we haven't signed contracts for the site yet. There will be sleeping accommodations and food provided as part of site fee. We typically have about 8 full tracks of classes that range from hands on or lecture, and modern kitchen or over fire, Roman and Viking all the way to the very end of period. Last year we had presenters who had also presented at the Oxford Symposium on food and it was oodles of fun!

In joyous service,
Raffaella