[Sca-cooks] Le Gateau Victoire Chocolat, Mousseline

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Nov 20 19:25:17 PST 2009

This online version looks good and follows what is in the book:

http://www.saucysisters.com/RecipeDetail.asp?Id=70

I left out the half a cup of sugar in the ingredient list; sorry.

It's a dense chocolate dessert, doesn't really rise. I usually bake it
in a French white corning casserole dish that is about 12 by 8 and two
inches
deep. This is a guess. Water bath is in a larger pan.

It goes well with real whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.

Johnna