[Sca-cooks] My "Roman Meal" display at A and S

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Mon Nov 23 20:18:38 PST 2009

I usually use a Thai brand fish sauce that is readily available here in the
PNW. But I noticed that Zingerman's has an Italian Garum. Has anyone tried
it? They also have a 16 year old Balsamic in a one liter barrel! And a one
ounce testing set of 8, 10, 20, and 40 year old balsamic vinegars.
Eduardo