[Sca-cooks] My "Roman Meal" display at A and S

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Nov 23 20:33:42 PST 2009

I suppose I should try it since Zingermans is local.
Truth be told, the famous store/deli is a pain to get to
since there's very limited parking on the streets near it.
I'll have to get the husband to take me past and circle the block
while I go in to shop.

http://www.zingermansdeli.com/content/pages/home.php

Maybe in December before everyone lines up for their holiday goodies.

My husband grew up in Thailand (his dad was assigned to SEATO during
the War).
He grew up eating fish sauce on rice. We've tried a number of
different kinds.
Some of the ones from Viet Nam are very good too.

Johnnae