[Sca-cooks] a Medieval "vegan" potpie??

Stephanie Yokom sayokom at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 12:59:30 PDT 2009

I apologize profusely for my ignorance in the culinary world within the
SCA.  While I am not new to the society, I am new to the medieval world of
food because I am a hobbyist cook mundanely and have become interested.

I think I will try somewhere else for information.

Again, I apologize for offending anyone.

Sabra