[Sca-cooks] a Medieval "vegan" potpie??

Stephanie Yokom sayokom at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 15:33:57 PDT 2009

Something with a covering like puff pastry, a fritter top on maybe a small
casserole type thing.  I wasn't offended...just surprised by the answers I
got until the medieval cookery website was mentioned and you asking for more
details.

This is something I am not too sure about because I so very little vegan
cooking and I don't even know if there was vegans back in the middle ages.
(By choice and not my circumstances)  But I will continue to ask "wierd"
questions.

Sabra