[Sca-cooks] Brownie Recipe

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 07:56:40 PDT 2009

Here's the Baker's One Bowl Brownie Recipe (I never add the nuts):
  BAKER'S CHOCOLATE ONE BOWL BROWNIE
RECIPE

4 sq. Baker's unsweetened chocolate
3/4 c. (1 1/2 sticks) butter
2 c. sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. flour
1 c. chopped nuts, optional

1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwave bowl at high 2 minutes
or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.

3. Stir sugar into chocolate. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
Stir in flour and nuts. Spread in greased 13 x 9 inch pan.

4. Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with
fudgy crumbs. Cool in pan; cut into squares. Makes 24 fudgy brownies.

Note: When using glass baking dish, bake at 325 degrees. For cake-like
brownies, stir in 1/2 cup milk with eggs; use 1 1/2 cups flour.