[Sca-cooks] Hais question/digestive biscuits

tudorpot at gmail.com tudorpot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:34:43 PDT 2009

I beg to disagree. Digestive biscuits are sweeter, more crumbly and
larger than social tea. Also, they are made from whole wheat flour.
There is a quite a good wiki- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digestive_biscuit

If you are looking to substitute- try half social tea and half graham
crackers.

Theadora