[Sca-cooks] Vegetarianism in Late Antiquity and Byzantium

emilio szabo emilio_szabo at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 21 14:01:58 PDT 2009

E:

> Ken Parry: Vegetarianism in Late Antiquity and Byzantium. The transmission
> of a regimen.
> Wendy Mayer and Silke Trzcionka (eds.), Feast, Fast and Famine. Food and
> Drink in Byzantium.
> Brisbane 2005.
>

> Has anyone here read this article?

S:

>> no.  is it an article or a book?

E again:

It is an article, a chapter in the book, edited by Mayer and Trzcionka:

Wendy Mayer and Silke Trzcionka (eds.), Feast, Fast and Famine. Food and Drink in Byzantium.Brisbane 2005.

I did not find the book online so far, I have a hardcopy from my library here. My concern was to get some opinion before starting to read or not to read the article.

ars longa, vita brevis.

E.