[Sca-cooks] Vegetarianism in Late Antiquity and Byzantium

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Oct 22 08:24:00 PDT 2009

The original link which was longer I swear had a download option.
I copied off the stable link from the site.
ah, yes it;s open access but limited to that university. I wonder if it
was just open the other night when I looked.
Let's see-
book is here
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~byzaus/byzaust/byzaus15.html

It mentions a download here-
http://en.scientificcommons.org/38780748

Have to do some more checking to see if it's available in the US.
British Library has it but they want a credit card.

Johnnae