[Sca-cooks] A Drizzle of Honey

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 27 00:24:26 PDT 2009

Back in August, Judith asked for period substitutes for tomatoes which
led to further discussion and one series was:

<<< On Aug 21, 2009, at 11:12 AM, Susan Fox wrote:

A Drizzle of Honey : The Lives and Recipes of Spain's Secret Jews by
David M. Gitlitz and Dr. Linda Kay Davidson.  Which also addresses
Aldyth's "new challenge" thread as well, come to think of it. >>>

To which Judith replied:

<<< I've got it on hold at the local library. Next month, I should be
able
to get my hands on it. :) >>>

Judith, did you finally get a hold of this book? What did you think
about it?

I finally got it as a remainder from an SCA vender, but like so many
of my books haven't gotten a chance to read it yet.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com